Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 8, 2010

Who Dat?



Well, there is no updated recipe review for Week 5 (yet). Geoffrey and I had to prepare for our trip to Los Angeles and for our last minute Super Bowl party, which we scheduled for exactly 1.5 hours after we landed at SFO. Great planning, I know. But it all came together and we were able to enjoy the Super Bowl with lots of junk food, beer and good company! The game was exciting, the commericals not so much. I won the second quarter square's game, so $10 went into my pocket. AND, the team I was rooting for (btw, the only one at our party)--The Saint's --won, so I was happy about that! If only the Monday after the Super Bowl was a national holiday, that would have been a great end to a wonderful weekend!

P.S. We'll try to catch up with our new recipe a week challenge this week/weekend.

3 comments: