Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Modern Family

Geoffrey and I just discovered Modern Family and absolutely LOVE it! It is hilarious! We love the witty, ballsy writing, sarcastic plot lines and quirky characters. We've only seen 5 or 6 episodes on Hulu and just caught the pilot episode the other night. Our favorite character is Phil. He's what I imagine Geoffrey will be like as a father. It melts my heart. Haha. I also like Gloria and Manny-- nice to see some Latinos on tv these days with accents and all.

Watch the pilot episode here and let us know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh sounds like a good show. Will watch pilot episode tomorrow after my gawdawful interview.

    Oh and thanks for hooking me on Glee! Can't wait to rent the DVDs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Students were just asking me if I watched this show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been wathing this on hulu. I like it now. It is a lot better than when I saw the first episode. I like the one where he wears the fake mustache and explains what jägermeister is.

    ReplyDelete